- Wonderful Friends - old and new!
- Walks on the Beach with Hubby
- Wipeout - I can't believe the people on this show don't get seriously hurt, but it's so funny!
- Wildlife - seen out my back door ... love seeing the deer, turkeys, and groundhogs. I could sit and watch them for hours.
- WKRP in Cincinnati - one of my fav sitcoms from 'back in the day' ... many episodes made me smile.
- Waldameer Park - small amusement park in Erie, right on the lake ... has given me some great memories. Below is a picture of the Whacky Shack, a dark ride created in 1970 by the master of all dark rides, Bill Tracy. For anyone going to Waldameer, the Whacky Shack is a must!
Are you a dark ride enthusiast? If so, check out www.dafe.org, the website for the dark ride and funhouse enthusiasts. In all my digging around, I also found out that Waldameer has a blog!
TTFN ... Cat